ONE MORE COMPELLING SEASON
The 2020 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship was the 33rd season of the WorldSBK series and was defined by unpredictability across the board, both due to the forced break of COVID-19 and the fiercely competitive action, which saw Kawasaki and Ducati fighting to the end for the Manufacturers’ Championship title and seven different riders on the podiums for the first time since 2013—Tom Sykes, Eugene Laverty, Marco Melandri, Chaz Davies, Sylvain Guintoli, Jonathan Rea and Loris Baz.
In spite of Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK) claiming his sixth consecutive victory, last year also brought to the fore a new generation of front runners, and the next season promises to be more enthralling than ever.
NOW, IT’S YOUR TURN
Upon release later this year, the new SBK Official Mobile Game will feature all the tracks, riders and bikes of the 2020 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship ready for racing (see the respective lists below), and then it will be updated with fresh content as the new 2021 season unfolds.
TRACKS AVAILABLE ON LAUNCH:
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve
- Ciudad del Motor de Aragón
- Circuito de Barcelona-Cataluña
- Autódromo do Estoril
- Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
ORIGINAL RIDERS ROSTER:
- Alex Lowes (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK)
- Alvaro Bautista (Team HRC)
- Chaz Davies (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati)
- Eugene Laverty (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team)
- Federico Caricasulo (GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Junior Team)
- Garret Gerloff (GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Junior Team)
- Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK)
- Lorenzo Gabellini (MIE Racing Althea HONDA Team)
- Leandro Mercado (Motocorsa Racing)
- Leon Camier (Barni Racing Team)
- Leon Haslam (Team HRC)
- Loris Baz (Ten Kate Racing Yamaha)
- Maximilian Scheib (ORELAC Racing VERDNATURA)
- Michael Ruben Rinaldi (Team GOELEVEN)
- Michael van der Mark (PATA YAMAHA WorldSBK Official Team)
- Sandro Cortese (OUTDO Kawasaki TPR)
- Sott Redding (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati)
- Sylvian Barrier (Brixx Performance)
- Takumi Takahashi (MIE Racing Althea HONDA Team)
- Tom Sykes (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team)
- Toprak Razgatlioglu (PATA YAMAHA WorldSBK Official Team)
- Xavi Fores (Kawasaki Puccetti Racing)
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
- Ducati Panigale V4 R
- Honda CBR 1000 RR-R
- Yamaha YZF R1
- BMW S 1000 RR
All the content above has been painstakingly reproduced by our 3D artists, down to the smallest details including sponsor logos, and you can see some models and in-game screenshots scattered around this post and collected in these dedicated image galleries:
Get ready to relive the highlights of the 2020 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship in the new SBK Official Mobile Game!
Please make it smooth in low end devices im a fan of sbk😞❣️
Please Give us a release date. I have waited for this game for so long
And we thank you all for bearing with us, so please hold on a little more! We’ve been working on e new SBK Official Mobile Game intermittently, as we had to self-fund development, so it’s taken a long time, but we’re doing our best to keep up with the fans’ expectations, which is far from easy. We want to release the game when we feel it’s good and it can actually improve the gameplay experience.
I’ll buy it as soon as it is released. Love the 2016 sbk. Hope it will be compatible with older devices running iOS 9 . If not I’ll have to wait and get it on a later device . The mini iPad is on 12.5 but the screen doesn’t like the cold.
The oldest supported iPad Mini, among the devices we had in-house for testing, is a 4th generation model. Since the game is still in development and being optimised, we’re unable to share anything more detailed than the minimum hardware requirements provided for the Closed Beta program: https://www.sbkmobile.com/new-sbk-faqs/#requirements
It goes without saying that we’ll do our best to support the widest possible range of devices, although 3D racing games are known to be a pretty resource-hungry genre from a performance point o f view.