SBK Official Mobile Game is LIVE!
The Official Licensed Game of the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship is available for WORLDWIDE DOWNLOAD on the Apple App Store and Google Playstore!
With over 20 options at your fingertips to choose from, each with its very own playstyle, relive the 2020 & 2021 Championships! Get ready for upgraded graphics, physics, a more flexible control system, and plenty of new features requested by our loyal community of players!
Hop onto your favorite superbike, select your favorite rider, and head onto the tarmac to become the next World SBK Champion!
GAME FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 5 iconic superbike models: Yamaha YZF-R1, Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, Kawasaki ZX-10RR, Ducati Panigale V4 R, and BMW M 1000 RR
- 10+ tracks, faithfully reproducing 2020/2021 circuits, including all-time favorites such as; Donington Park (UK) and TT Assen (Netherlands), plus the new Autodrom Most (Czech Republic) and Circuito de Navarra (Spain)!
- Face fierce rival A.I. opponents trained with machine learning including champions such as Toprak Razgatlioglu (Pata Yamaha with BRIXX), Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team), and rivals such as Scott Redding (Aruba.it Racing – Ducati), Andrea Locatelli (Pata Yamaha with BRIXX), and much more!
- Climb the Online Leaderboards and beat the best lap times in Quick Race and Time Attack modes!
- Advanced graphics with higher-quality 3D models and textures for added realism and an increased sense of speed
- Customizable Riding Aids for all styles of players (anti-skid, traction control, assisted braking, and steering). Pick and choose from these to find what race style fits you the best!
- Simulative Difficulty, disabling all riding aids, for the hardcore biker. Test your mettle and show the world your driving skills!
- Daily Quests, including challenges and special goals, to earn rewards!
With more content and features coming soon —including more tracks, game modes, changing weather conditions, bike upgrades systems, and more… — SBK Official Mobile Game is completely free to download!
iOS: Apple Appstore Page
Android: Google Playstore Page
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Currently, the minimum hardware requirements to be able to play the game listed in the stores are:
iOS: any iOS device with an A12 chipset (iPhone Xs or better), with 3 GB of RAM
Android: Device running Android 8 or higher, such as a Samsung S9, OnePlus 6, or more recent models with at least 4 GB of RAM (this may vary depending on your GPU)
Please keep in mind that as we continue to work on the game and updates are released, we will increase the number of devices that are accepted so please keep an eye out for our future announcements!
JOIN OUR 300+ DISCORD COMMUNITY:
We love connecting with people who enjoy and are passionate about WSBK, here we provide the community with news and future updates to the game! We have dedicated spaces for all sorts of topics such as Picture/Video sharing, iOS and Android Guides, General Feedback, Community Support, WSBK News, and More!
What is discord?
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that’s used by tens of millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends.
HELP US IMPROVE THE GAME!
In order to help us exterminate bugs and further enhance the WSBK gaming experience, please report any issues through our online Bug Submission Form, rather than in your reviews on the stores or via email, as that will make it easier and faster for us to address them.
We want to thank you so much for your continued support throughout these many months of development!
Keep an eye on this blog and/or our social media feeds for future development updates on the SBK Official Mobile Game, this is just the beginning and there is much more to come!
When will the last 2 races for the 2021 season will be updated? I love the game. Been waiting a long time for the new SBK game to come out. I can’t get enough of it. Great job.
Thank you for your support! Currently, we have the Circuito San Juan Villicum out and are currently working on the Mandalika track to close out the 2021 season. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates! Read more about the latest update on our Dev Update post: https://wp.me/p6df3W-1HZ